About Me

My photo
Webletes is your source for High School / Junior College recruiting. Looking to play at the next level? Create your profile on Webletes now!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Meet Your Weblete: Morris Marshall

Time To Meet Your Weblete:

What school do you go to and what position do you play?
I go to columbia high school in lake city, fl i play sg and sf

What is your most impressive stat this season?
my most impressive stat would be rebounds since im a 6'4 sg

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is salad

What motivates you to get better?
The thing that motivates me to get better is I wanna be an example for kids that have negative role models so i show it by puttin work in, with the sport I love

Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
most inspirational would be my mom, she supports and pushes me

What is something interesting about you that most people don't know?
Something interesting about me would be that Ii dont play streetball, its either organized or working by myself

What is your favorite subject in school?
Math

Who has been the toughest athlete you have competed against?
Toughest athlete is my bro/aau teammate/best friend Solomon Poole

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years i see myself in the nba and helping my community im from

Check out his Athletic Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment