About Me

My photo
Webletes is your source for High School / Junior College recruiting. Looking to play at the next level? Create your profile on Webletes now!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Feeling Lost in the Recruiting Process?

Trust me, I know. Getting recruited as a High School athlete is a very difficult thing to go through especially if you have very little guidance.  As a former High School Athlete looking to play at the collegiate level, I thought as long as my stats were there; college coaches would come. Definitely not the case.  There is a lot that goes into recruiting athletes from both high schools and College coaches. 

We are working diligently to provide a service to help both sides of the equation. We know what it is like from both sides as we have former high school / college athletes and college coaches on staff. We will be posting different thoughts / ideas and basic ramblings here on our blog so feel free to check back for advice or pure amusement.

I’ll leave with this… Start your first step to playing college sports by filling out a profile at Webletes.com. It will only take 3-5 minutes and after all, it is free and I’m sure the exposure couldn’t hurt.

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment