About Me

My photo
Webletes is your source for High School / Junior College recruiting. Looking to play at the next level? Create your profile on Webletes now!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Your Weblete: Evan Cavaliere:

 Evan Cavaliere: Dacula, GA

What school do you go to and what position do you play?
Mill Creek high school (GA)-Free safety 

What is your most impressive stat this season?
80 tackles 
What is your favorite food?
Steak 

What motivates you to get better?
My handicapped sister Taylor  

Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
My sister Taylor and my Mom 

What is something interesting about you that most people don't know?
I was hit by a car when I was 8 and almost died 

What is your favorite subject in school?
Weight lifting class 

Who has been the toughest athlete you have competed against?
Charles Perkins-GA Tech Running Back from Collins hill 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 
Having a family with a successful job




No comments:

Post a Comment