About Me

My photo
Webletes is your source for High School / Junior College recruiting. Looking to play at the next level? Create your profile on Webletes now!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Time to Meet Your Weblete: Austin Mullins

Austin Mullins: Powell, Ohio

What school do you go to and what position do you play?
I attend Olentangy Liberty High School and I play Defensiveback (CB, FS, SS)and
Runningback.

What is your most impressive stat this season?
My most impressive stat for the 2011-2012 season is my number of tackles as a DB with 64
tackles.

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is Steak.

What motivates you to get better?
Many things motivate me to get better but the thing that motivates me most is to out work my competition.
Strive to be the best I can be. It is the biggest motivation I have as an athlete to get better.

Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
My father is the most inspirational person in my life.

What is something interesting about you that most people don't
know?
Something interesting that people do not know about me is that I
run Track as a second sport.

What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is anything science related preferably Chemistry.

Who has been the toughest athlete you have competed against?
The toughest athlete I went up against this year was WR Cam Wilson class of 2012. He attends Dublin Jerome Highschool. He is going to be attending University of Iowa for football.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself having a college degree and a good, steady job.

Check out Austin Mullins High School Athletic Profile!


No comments:

Post a Comment