About Me

My photo
Webletes is your source for High School / Junior College recruiting. Looking to play at the next level? Create your profile on Webletes now!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Top Basketball Recruit - Blog

Weblete Nation, We have a treat for you! We've found 1 of the top 130 basketball recruits of the class of 2013. 


He's going to be blogging about his road to college. We'll let Morris introduce himself..


Hello recruits, Im Morris Marshall from Lake City, Florida. Im a 6'4 170 Junior, I play SG and SF. So far my recruiting process is going good, I have a lot of looks from big division one schools but I can't let out who im pushing towards. I play for the Atlanta Celtics along with Solomon Poole and its a great experience and chance to get looks when in my opinion you have nations number one ranked player in tne back court with you. The upcoming season has started good, we're 3-1 currently, and I go to Columbia High School.

Check out Morris's Athletic Recruiting Profile 

No comments:

Post a Comment